Lost or Damaged Certificates

If you have lost your certificate

If you have taken a Cambridge English exam or Teaching Qualification but have lost your certificate, you can order a Certifying Statement from Cambridge English.

A Certifying Statement contains all of the information found on your original certificate, is validated by Cambridge English and can be used as official evidence of your results – when applying to university for example.

To request a Certifying Statement, please complete the correct online application form:

The form will explain how much it will cost and how long it will take. If you need your Certifying Statement urgently you can select the fast track service and your application will be processed within 7 working days of when we receive confirmation of payment. There is a further charge for this service.

A Certifying Statement is the only certificate replacement service that we offer. Unfortunately, we are not able to send you another copy of your certificate or a digital copy.

If you have damaged your certificate

If your certificate has been damaged, we can only issue a duplicate copy if:

  • – The original (damaged) certificate is returned to us, your exam centre.
  • – The appropriate fee is paid. We will confirm this fee for you.
  • – The application is made no more than five years after the certificate is issued. After this time, you will need to apply for a Certifying Statement (see above).

Only the exam centre can apply for a replacement on your behalf. Contact us via email or at +373 22 23 20 07 for more information.

If you have received your certificate but your name is displayed incorrectly, please see this article for information on what to do.

You can find more information about our procedures for lost or damaged certificates, including the pricing, on our website here.