If you have taken one of our exams we want to make sure you receive your result as quickly as possible. By registering for our Results Service for Candidates website, you will be able to view your results as soon as they become available. You’ll also receive an email notification the moment your results have been released.
In order to register on the Results Service for Candidates website, first and foremost, you need to have your Confirmation of Entry on you (or at the very least, your ID Number and Secret Number). This file is sent to you as a PDF one or two weeks before your examination date. Typically, they are sent out from our CEM’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This is how the Confirmation of Entry looks like:
If you can’t find your Confirmation of Entry or if you’ve deleted it by accident, please get in touch with us via email or our Facebook page so we can help you.
Since we got that out of the way, we can proceed with the tutorial. Go to: https://candidates.cambridgeenglish.org/Members/Login.aspx?M=None
You can register for the site at any point from when you receive your Confirmation of Entry from us; you do not need to wait until after the exam. You will need the ID number and Secret number shown on your Confirmation of Entry in order to register. If you haven’t received or have lost these details, please contact our centre for assistance.
How to Register:
1. Enter your ID number and Secret number. These can be found on your Confirmation of Entry.
2. Enter your email address. It is very important that this is entered correctly, so please check it is correct before continuing.
3. Choose a password, and confirm it by retyping it on the second line.
5. Choose whether you would like to receive emails from us. [This is not a mandatory step.]
6. Click Submit to register.
After clicking Submit you will receive an email confirming your registration. You can then log in using the ID Number from your Confirmation of Entry, and the Password that you chose during the registration process.
Results for paper-based exams are generally released around four to six weeks (2 months for the issue of the certificate) after the date of the exam. Results for computer-based tests are released around two to three weeks (1 month for the issue of the certificate) after the exam.
Results Online is available for the following Cambridge English exams. If you have taken a different exam, please contact us in order to request your results.
- A2 Key – previously known as Cambridge English: Key (KET)
- B1 Preliminary – previously known as Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)
- B2 First – previously known as Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- C1 Advanced – previously known as Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency – previously known as Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- B1 Business Preliminary – previously known as Business Preliminary (BEC)
- B2 Business Vantage – previously known as Business Vantage (BEC)
- C1 Business Higher – previously known as Business Higher (BEC)
- DELTA Module One
Your online results are released in the form of a Statement of Results. This is how it looks like:
The Statement of Results** contains the following information:
- Reference number (can be used by centres and institutions to find and verify your results online)
- Examination title
- Your name
- Session name
- Place of entry (the location where the exam was held)
- Result (Grade, Overall score, CEFR level)
- Breakdown of scores per component
*The Statement of Results IS NOT A CERTIFICATE.
**The Statement of Results can be used as preliminary proof of your results, until you receive the original certificate.
We remind you again that results for paper-based exams are generally released around four to six weeks [in the context of the pandemic, the release of the online result for paper-based exams can take up to 2 months] (2 months for the issue of the certificate) after the date of the exam. Results for computer-based tests are released around two to three weeks (1 month for the issue of the certificate) after the exam.
Here’s an example of a Cambridge English certificate: