In honor of National [Novel] Writing Month and taking into account that uni admissions are approaching, we decided to give you a hand by running our very first CV & Cover Letter Writing Workshop.
Why will it be helpful? Glad you asked! 😉
We will be focusing on three main areas:
1) College/Uni applications – where to write them and how to find them
2) Job applications – how to nail those job applications to perfection!
3) E-building your CV & CL – tools, apps and sites to help you get the most out of your CV and covering letter ^_^
The speakers conducting the workshop are:
– Alina Legcobit, MA, University Lecturer, TKT-certified English teacher
– Alexandra Artamonova, MA, TKT-certified English teacher and Cambridge trainer
– Diana Cretu, MA, TKT-certified English teacher, Cambridge trainer and Centre Exams Manager
All you have to do is register using this link https://forms.gle/DWMGqhsLUVEwrUJq5 so we know how many of you to expect ^_^
The event is free of charge and places are limited, so please don’t hold it against us if we are unable to register you 🙁
See you on November 23! 😉